Thursday, September 26, 2013

Baby bibs!

 Robert and I have a brand new niece.  She is adorable and sweet and squeaks when she sleeps.  I made a half dozen bibs for her using this tutorial.  They have quilting cotton on one side and terry cloth on the other, and they were very easy to make (and used almost no fabric - I bought 5/8 yard of terry cloth and had enough left over to make at least 3 or 4 more).  The most exciting part was putting on the snaps.  I was going to use velcro instead, but then I though it might scratch the baby or get stuck things, and I figured the snap attaching tool might come in handy in the future.  The snaps were easy to put in with the tool, and I'm already thinking of other things I could make that could benefit from snap closures!

No comments:

Post a Comment