- Cross-stitch pillow-cases (high school)
- Stem-stitch pillowcase (high school)
- blue machine quilting sampler bed quilt, using a quilt-as-you-go assembly method (February 2013)
- Hello Yarn lace-weight handspun (July 2015)
- Lost in the forest shawl (June 2016)
- Skew socks, take 2 (May 2017)
At the beginning of 2014, I had close to twenty UFOs on this list, and I decided to get them under control. My goal was to finish two projects for every one I started. Between February 1, 2014, and December 31, 2014, I finished 21 projects and started 10 projects.
At the end of December, 2014 I had 5 UFOs.
My goal now is to keep my number of UFOs to five or fewer, with no more than two of any one craft.