Monday, July 6, 2015

Hydrangea MKAL Shawl

I have a loose intention to make lace shawls to give as gifts to the women in my family.I've seen several mystery knit-a-long patterns over the past year or so, and they looked like to much fun! At the beginning of the summer, I looked up several mystery shawls on Ravelry that were about to start, and chose the Hydrangea MKAL.
I started off almost a week behind because I was waiting for the yarn I ordered to arrive (and then it took forever to wind). After the third clue I caught up, but then I got behind again. As of this morning, all six clues are out but I'm only halfway through clue 4.

 I'm really enjoying knitting the shawl, even (especially!) because it's so different from the lace shawls I've knit before. l don't know yet who I'll give it to, but I can't wait to see the finished shawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment