I finished the second edge of the lilac leaf shawl in colloquium on Thursday and started back on the body. It's a bit hard to see in the photo, but I think the gauges of the two ends are wildly different. I hope that it will block out (and that it's not as bad as it looks), because I'm not about to reknit it!
I finished two other projects on Thursday night, so according to my finish two-start one rule I can start my Lofoten pullover kit, but then I realized that it calls for size 5 needles, and both my fixed and interchangeable size 5's are in the lilac leaf shawl. Now I need to decide whether I'm going to wait until I finish the shawl before I start the sweater or pull the interchangeable out so I can use them and start it now!