Monday, March 25, 2013

CMS/Colloquium knitting

So there was no sewing on Friday night.  I did not manage to make Friday Night Sew-In happen.  I just wanted to get a photobook with lots of white space ordered before I got my sewing machine out.  The photobook is going to be the guest book at our wedding, and I needed to get it ordered because we need it in LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!! 

All of the photos in the guest book are from our engagement photo shoot, and it took way longer than I expected to get them all loaded to the photo-ordering website and then to choose the order and layout of all of the photos in the book.  The electric griddle cover I was going to finish on Friday is still at the top of the list of projects I want to work on .. below all of the wedding stuff, of course!

The photo above is of the first piece of Baby Rai's blanket.  It's really almost done, but before I can knit the last half inch and cast off, I need to fix the mistake I made.  I looked down during CMS last Thursday and noticed a dropped stitch about two inches back!  I didn't have a crochet hook with me, so I just knitted it up with the end of one of my dpns, but it was too hard to manage the garter stitch.  I just let it be a stockinette column, and I need to drop that stitch back down to that place and fix it with a little crochet hook.  Hopefully now that it's been sitting for a few days the tension will have evened out to make it easier than it was on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment