Friday, February 24, 2017
The biggest problem I had was with the buttons that fasten the sweater closed - I forgot to do a thread shank when I sewed them on, and they were way too tight. I couldn't even get the buttonholes around them, so I cut off the buttons and re-sewed them. They were much better the second time, but there still wasn't really enough room between the buttons and the button-band. Next time I'll try to do better ....
Size: 24", but I used the stitch counts for the smallest size
Yarn: Rowan Pure Wool Worsted (100% superwash wool) in Buttercup, 2 skeins
Needles: US size 8, I think
Started/Completed: December 2016/December 2016
Modifications: Used worsted rather than sport weight yarn. I used the stitch counts for the smallest size and the length measurements from one of the larger sizes.