Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Last CMS/Colloquium of the semester!

 The last CMS and Colloquium of the semester was almost two weeks ago now, but I've been so busy since then that I didn't manage to post!  Here's what it looked like before, and the photo below is after.  I'm almost done with it now - I just need to do the button bands.  I'm hoping the buttons I bought will work.  They're really cute, but they're half inch buttons (the recipe called for three-eighths-inch ones, but there just wasn't a great selection in the store in that size, and none of them were appropriately colored).  I'd like to finish it very soon and get it in the mail - I missed my last chance to give it in person last Saturday, but between going to a conference, getting stranded an extra day in Atlanta, and grading final exams I just haven't managed to get it done.  But now my semester is over so I can do it!

1 comment: