Saturday, November 23, 2013

CMS/Colloquium knitting - cardigan: take two

I did not do all of this in CMS and colloquium on Thursday.  I frogged and restarted over the weekend, and I had already done most of the raglan increases before I got to school on Thursday.  I divided the sleeves and knitted most of the body.  Next up is the colorwork band, and then the hem and sleeves!  It's coming along nicely, and I don't think it's going to be too big.  I'm glad I started over with the larger size. 

A funny coincidence: notice that there isn't a tail to a ball of yarn in the picture.  I came to the end of the first skein just as the colloquium speaker was wrapping up his talk!

2 comments:

  1. It's turning out nice! So you went with a 6mo size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did go with the 6mo size. I got to the arm-shaping on the 3mo, and it was just tiny! Since I was starting over anyway because the collar didn't turn out right the first time, I switched to the larger size.

    ReplyDelete