Tuesday, January 17, 2023

30 Day Dress Challenge

 I did the Wool& 30 day dress challenge. It was fun! I still love the dress, and it was nice to not have to decide what to wear every day. I did get bored, though, so I wasn't even tempted to extend it to the 100 day challenge. 

I wore black wool leggings (from Woolx; I have two pairs) with my green, long length Rowena dress almost every day.  I usually wore a sweater, and occasionally a belt to make things a little more interesting.  A couple of days when I wasn't going anywhere I put on jeans under the dress for lounging around the house.  Almost every time I left the house I wrapped a handknit shawl around my neck like a scarf, but those don't show up in the pictures because I don't wear them when I'm at home.

I started on Saturday, December 10 and my last day was Sunday, January 8.  The photos here are in reverse chronological order.
































 I did the Wool& 30 day dress challenge. It was fun! I still love the dress, and it was nice to not have to decide what to wear every day. I did get bored, though, so I wasn't even tempted to extend it to the 100 day challenge. 

I started on Saturday, December 10 and my last day was Sunday, January 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment